A Fantastic opportunity has arisen for a passionate social media enthusiast to participate in the development of an internationally ambitious European media group.
ebuzzing UK is currently looking for an ambitious community manager with a deep understanding and passion for all things digital. We need a highlymotivated person , who thrives in a fast paced start-up environment, who has an attention to detail, and a desire to work with some of the UK’s biggest agencies, advertisers and bloggers.
- As a “Project and Community Manager” you will manage :
- The coordination of our network of bloggers by assisting members with their subscription process and participation in campaigns
- The recruitment of new members according to our defined objectives
- Campaign briefs for current and potential clients by creating intelligent and efficient procedures that are beneficial to our advertisers, bloggers and to blog readers.
You will also ensure that :
- Content creation projects run smoothly on the sites of our advertisers.
- All communication campaigns run smoothly on the blogs : content creation and video broadcasting
- You are creative, curious, positive, rigorous and autonomous.
- You have a passion for buzz marketing, affiliate marketing, new media, social networks and a definite interest in online pr and communication.
- You have prior experience or knowledge in one or more of the above domains..
- Your mastery of the English language is impeccable, and your diplomacy is of the highest level.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, and would welcome the challenge of being part of a small but fast-growing team in a new and evolving market-place
- You are eager to meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
- You would bring to the position outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- If after all this you have strong interpersonal skills, initiative and you display a sense of productive empathy: we are waiting for you.
Location : London
Remuneration : To be determined based on profile and work experience
Start Date : Starting ASAP
Contact : email@example.com
ebuzzing is always looking for talented and passionate people. If you are interested in working for ebuzzing please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, with your CV and a cover letter.
The Wikio Group, currently operating in France, Italy, Germany, Spain, UK and USA, analyses and monetizes social media and the blogosphere. The group is composed of 2 entities, WIKIO and ebuzzing.
Wikio, which indexes a million blogs, is the leading European internet service for detecting trends and following current events through blogs and the media. Wikio currently has more than 20 million unique users (source: Xiti). and its blog ranking has become a key reference point for the European blogosphere and advertising industry.
ebuzzing, allows advertisers to engage in and create conversations at the heart of blogs and social networks through the broadcasting of content and or videos, to an audience of more than 15 million unique visitors each month. More than 600 advertisers trust ebuzzing, including ClubMed, Coca-Cola, Intel, L'Oréal, MasterCard and Toyota.