- Which car brands are most represented on social media?
- Amongst these brands, which ones are most active on Facebook and which type of post gets followers talking?
- Who are the most influential car bloggers and how do they see their relationship with brands?
- How does an event like the Frankfurt Motor Show have an effect on social media?
Find out all the answers to these questions in our latest study, Cars & Social Media, which looks into the presence of automotive brands on social media during an 8 month period last year. The results are based on an analysis of 50 million articles per day from 3 million sources (blogs and information sites) in 5 languages, using Ebuzzing's proprietary analytical technology.
Download the study here for more info on:
- Most referenced car brands in the UK on social media
- Ranking of car brand Facebook pages
- Influential blogs that make car industry news
- Car blogger testimonials: what it's like to be a blogger in the industry
- Focus on Frankfurt Motor Show : an analysis of the buzz