Ebuzzing is the Global Platform for Social Media
We spread branded content through social media by leveraging a global audience of 800 m+ monthly unique users. Our network focuses on social publishers including 40,000 influential blogs, vertical social networks, Facebook applications, social games and mobile apps, providing an explosive mix of influence, reach and engagement.
Using Social Video Advertising, Facebook Fan Recruitment and Sponsored Conversations, we have created campaigns for more than 2000 clients.
Based in the UK, France, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg and Italy, our company is comprised of 180 internet professionals of which 50% work in R&D. This team has built the most comprehensive traditional & social media index in the industry over the last 5 years.
Utilising this wealth of unique and exclusive data, Ebuzzing offers its clients the best industry solutions to identify key brand advocates and an innovative social monitoring & measurement platform; tracking campaign performance through users’ engagement & conversation analysis.
In addition to its commercial products, Ebuzzing also publishes:
• The most comprehensive Blog Ranking in Europe;
• The most advanced Viral Video Ranking, which is the only one to cover 5 European countries and languages (UK, France, Germany, Spain, and Italy); and
• The first Social Media Brand Rank in Europe, following the launch of the Ebuzzing Labs portal in November 2011.
You’ll report to the UK Managing Director so you have the chance to learn from an industry expert. Ideally you’ll have a passion for social media that goes beyond how many facebook friends you have. You will be analytical, thorough, and keen to help out across multiple areas of the business.
Sales Support Executive
Supporting of the Sales function within Ebuzzing UK
- Managing Proposals for the sales team
- Ensuring campaigns are placed on the platform correctly before handing to community team
- Using salesforce to keep a track on all proposals that are being sent
- Keep a track and report on all sales meetings that are occurring
- Ensure salesforce is kept up to date, and that entries are correct
- Managing a monthly newsletter to all advertiser / agency contacts
- Manage train and hotel accommodation when required
Reporting and Invoicing
- Keeping a track on all IO’s and Invoicing
- Ensuring IO’s that are going out are correct
- Ensure that all Invoices that are sent match the IO’s
- Chase bad debts
- Liase with accountant to ensure that reports are managed in a timely manner
- Liase on all International campaigns to ensure correct revenues are being attributed
- Manage all sick and holiday forms for the company
- Be the first point of contact for all HR issues
- Manage the office on a day to day basis
- Learn the Ebuzzing platform and manage the payments of bloggers
- Liase with the community team for any issues that occur
Location : London
Start Date : ASAP
Direct Sales Manager
- As Direct Sales Manager, you will be responsible for selling the Ebuzzing proposition to key UK brands.
- Working right at the heart of our UK digital business you will be responsible for maximising revenue from a specified agency / client sales territory.
- You will be expected to build superb relationships and maintain an unrivalled profile within your market resulting in sales targets being met and surpassed
- Working to set business development and revenue based targets you will be required to be extremely knowledgeable about the digital landscape, be constantly developing creative solutions for your clients, using video, sponsored posts, and other offerings.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years media sales experience either in video, display or affiliate marketing, and a proven sales track record, as you will be required to “hit the ground running” in this role!
- You will have Agency contacts in digital planning and buying teams.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills are essential
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, and would welcome the challenge of being part of a small but fast-growing team in a new and evolving market-place
- You have a passion for buzz marketing, affiliate marketing, new media, social networks and a definite interest in online pr and communication
- You will be hardworking, presentable and enthusiastic and of course, a great team player!
Location : London
Start Date : ASAP